No news from OBSIDIAN 13 days after making the order

taquionbcn
taquionbcn

Hi,
day 6 of June I place an order for a OBSIDIAN P950EP6 but until now I haven't got any email or contact from obsidian.
Last Wednesday I talk to some one through the chat on the page and said me that it was question of days they will send me the laptop.
But, there has been no news!!

So please OBSIDIAN I would like to know how is going my order.

Thanks,
Guillermo

• OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    edited June 18

@taquionbcn said:
    Hi,
    day 6 of June I place an order for a OBSIDIAN P950EP6 but until now I haven't got any email or contact from obsidian.
    Last Wednesday I talk to some one through the chat on the page and said me that it was question of days they will send me the laptop.
    But, there has been no news!!

So please OBSIDIAN I would like to know how is going my order.

Thanks,
    Guillermo

Hello Guillermo!
    For order matters you can always use our emails or open a ticket.
    Your order last state was "Testing", which unfortunately is the official last state, usually after testing we ship it, unless on very RARE occasions where the testing shows some type of problem.
    Well that is just what happened, during the testing we noticed a problem with your unit.
    This problem was bad enough that made us start all over again with a new chassis.

What is probably missing is the order update notifications, we are changing the management shipping and maybe when

Now today is the 8th working day for your order, and we do expect to ship it out in the next couple of days.

This is the new order system:

As you can see there is a problem with the unit and we changed your SSD to the new 970 Series.
    If you did not receive updates regarding this then it must mean the system was being transitioned when it was done, i´m really sorry for this.!

• taquionbcn
    taquionbcn
    Hi,

Perfect then!!

sorry by writing it here but I didn't know where to put it,I was just a little worried because I read great comments about you guys, and that all the process was transmitted via e-mail and  I get no communication in a week.

But after what you said I feel more comfortable.

Thank you very much for the reply,  hope to hear from you soon!!

Best regards,
    Guillermo
  • OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    Hi,

Perfect then!!

sorry by writing it here but I didn't know where to put it,I was just a little worried because I read great comments about you guys, and that all the process was transmitted via e-mail and  I get no communication in a week.

But after what you said I feel more comfortable.

Thank you very much for the reply,  hope to hear from you soon!!

Best regards,
    Guillermo

Holly crap, we were about to write you a really long email saying that NONE of our P950 units are working, we were about to go crazy and remove this model from our website and write a really angry email to the manufacturer.

Basically we assembled you NEW unit, and it wasnt working either, we assembled ANOTHER and it wasnt working either...

Until we found out the problem, which means that the previous unit we assembled for you was indeed good... we just found out that the Killer 1535 wifi does work with this model, if we insert it, the unit wont even turn on!! :open_mouth:

For this model you need either the new Intel 9260 or the new killer 1550 (although we have not tested the new killer since it is not in stock yet).

Can we send it with the new Intel wifi?
  • taquionbcn
    taquionbcn
    Yes, of course, the wireless connection i not important enough to stop all the assembly.

Happy to hear that the problem isolated and the  system is working.

Best regards,
    Guillermo