P651HS-G

c_blag
c_blag
Greetings! I recently bought a used Clevo-based notebook (Novatech P651HS-G) and I have a few questions:

*Note: Windows 10 Pro x64, build 1803, version 17134.407 *

1. Is my model compatible with Obsidian PC Updater and drivers provided by it? I am considering buying the tool, but I don't know if it works with my notebook model.

2. If positive, which model should I select for purchasing? The sticker on the back of my laptop says "P651HS-G", but the (not activated) Obsidian PC Updater tool says "P670HP6-G" / "P65_67HSHP".

Obsidian tool screenshot:

Back side of laptop:

3. Are there any compatible BIOS updates for my model? My BIOS version is 1.05.05 .

AIDA64 screenshot:

4. I have installed a M.2 SATA SSD (boot drive, Windows 10 installed on it) into one of the M.2/PCIe slots. Sometimes, after a restart/shutdown ( not everytime! , not on every restart/shutdown! ), the boot drive isn't recognized, and "insert boot media" message appears upon turning on. After entering and exiting the BIOS ( no settings changed ), it successfully boots from the drive. The SSD is an Integral M.2 SATA 2280 240GB ( https://www.integralmemory.com/product/m-2-sata-iii-22x80-ssd-2017-model ).

Why does this happen?

Install location of M.2 SSD (photo found on the internet):

I would be thankful if someone could help me with those issues. Thank you!