Control Station / CPU tuning , Manual & best values for P95xER

taquionbcn
taquionbcn
Hi there,

This laptop is awesome, for high load work and for gaming!! congratulations.

I have being using it with the default configurations since 2018 and know i have updated to all your new software, updated all drives and bios.

I would like to know I you have a manual of the different options in the Control Station and also if you have some profiles for gaming, for low temp, ... for this laptop?

My main job is development with Intel Quartus and sometimes compiling for big FPGAs the CPU reaches 99ºC.

Thanks,

• OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    Hi there,

I have being using it with the default configurations since 2018 and know i have updated to all your new software, updated all drives and bios.

I would like to know I you have a manual of the different options in the Control Station and also if you have some profiles for gaming, for low temp, ... for this laptop?

My main job is development with Intel Quartus and sometimes compiling for big FPGAs the CPU reaches 99ºC.

Thanks,

Did you click the "Recommended" button in the CPU Tuning tab?
    Are you using those recommended settings?
  • taquionbcn
    taquionbcn

Hi there,

Thanks,

Did you click the "Recommended" button in the CPU Tuning tab?
    Are you using those recommended settings?
    Not yet,

before I wanted to knew what were the different parameters doing.