Stuttering in all games

beni10pt
beni10pt
Hi, my new PC an Obsidian P751DM2-G is stuttering in all the games, I get random black screens and sound pops, it is impossible to play some games even at lowest settings in 720p. I've tried to reinstall drivers using DDU, tried the drivers in the Download section for the GTX 1070 but no success, also those drivers are not up to date with some games.

I can show any info requested

Thanks

• beni10pt
    beni10pt
    Segue ai um video que demonstra o problema
  • OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    beni10pt wrote: »
    Hi, my new PC an Obsidian P751DM2-G is stuttering in all the games, I get random black screens and sound pops, it is impossible to play some games even at lowest settings in 720p. I've tried to reinstall drivers using DDU, tried the drivers in the Download section for the GTX 1070 but no success, also those drivers are not up to date with some games.

I can show any info requested

Thanks

Wow that is not normal at ALL, you should open a ticket for assistance ASAP.
    Login to the website or use our online chat.
  • beni10pt
    beni10pt
    I did flash the New bios and other firmwares and when I started I played the same game with default configs and it was working perfectly, when I started opening other apps and place my headset and changing volumes while I play and like puting some music it starts to stutter again. I will try to reinstall windows tomorrow maybe. In the meantime I will try to tweak some more settings
  • beni10pt
    beni10pt
    Cpu is no longer at 100% while playing, even when it stuters, so now its gpu part I think, I will reinstall the gpu drivers before and do the following test, with the settings that joao put on my nvidia config, I will use ddu and install a diferent driver to test.
  • beni10pt
    beni10pt
    Did reinstall windows and without internet on it installed all drivers which are provided by the website, I noticed that with the instalation of some intel and sound drivers the speakers began to make a pop sound, but I didint change anything, just downloaded steam put the same game and when I started the game it prompted me to say the driver was outdated but no update was found, I proceeded to the game and found the same issue with stutter. I think it can come from some sound drivers so I will reinstall it and not install the sound drivers nor the intel ones.
  • OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    Just remember, if you can´t solve this problem, our technical services are STUPID fast! We can get your unit sorted very fast.

Try playing your games with AIDA Extreme running in the background, open the Stability Test, don´t run it, just leave it open, it´s cool because if the system is throttling it will record it.
  • beni10pt
    beni10pt
    Removing GSync removed the stutter but now instead of stutter I have low FPS on the game I used to test, 3dmark and heaven benchmark showed good values so the problem should not be in the hardware. Maybe a faulty driver or faulty windows or faulty game? Game was good with removed GSync and no vsync, but after install of more apps on PC it got low fps again.
  • beni10pt
    beni10pt
    Frame rate still very disapointing for a GTX 1070... My friends with lower spec PC can play smothly and even with low settings I get 10 fps
  • OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    Don´t worry it will soon be in our hands, we will get it sorted really fast.