As a young company, we want to constantly challenge traditional ways of doing things.
We would like to collect user feedback before launching new products. Ambassadors will do this with us, but also they will help us with translations, product testing, and spreading the word about OBSIDIAN PC products.
In the first round we are looking for one candidate from each of the following language regions:
To be an Ambassador means you will get first access to new products, yes, you will get free products and you will be able to request products for Reviews if you have your own website. But there will be work (within reasonable limits) expected from you.
We expect our ambassadors to help us in their local market, which includes a complete website language translation, product feedback and testing and active promotion of our brand (in a healthy and spam free way). We will only accept one ambassador from each location, and the ambassadorship lasts until the ambassador is terminated or resigns.
Below you can find a list of requirements and info on how to apply:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and to prove this we will need you to send us a copy of your ID, driving license, passport or student card (if it has a photo) that clearly states your name and date of birth. We will only use it to confirm you meet our requirements and it will be kept confidential.
- You need to be able to have a few hours of free time every week.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly in English or Portuguese.
- You need to command written proficiency in your mother language. The better you are able to prove this, the higher your chances will be of being selected.
- You should be able to prove you are active online, being a respected and active forum member (any tech related forum), social network active or have your own website with news or reviews. You will need to prove this be sending us links to verify, statistics like Page views for your website or Followers Count in Social Networks.
- Reply to this thread after sending in your application.
Send the information to [email protected]
Applying through forums or via PM will not be accepted.