P650RP6-G

OBSIDIAN PC
OBSIDIAN PC
edited May 18 in BIOS development
Version Number:
BIOS: 1.05.10SiO
EC: 1.05.08

Update News:

All EFI modules are now updated (Intel RAID, LAN, iGPU, etc)
Updated Microcode to latest
Updated IME to latest
(Spectre and Meltdown Patched)
Additional BIOS Menus Clean Up
Improved Fan Tables

BIOS Improvements
As usual there are tons of BIOS options in the menus (Advanced Chipset options / Overclock Options / Security, CSM, etc)

Intel(R) Speed Shift Technology - Now Enabled by Default

BIOS Fast Boot - Now a BIOS option

Fn + G + PowerButton will reset GPU OC values

=========================================================
*** AVAILABLE ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS ***
Flash it using our OBSIDIAN-PC TOOLS app.
Or contact us and we will flash your unit remotely.
(Update Release - 18/05/2018)
=========================================================

• HRMN
    HRMN
    Hey!
    Since I've updated my bios o this one I've been having lots of bluescreens. Most of them are driver power state failure. Could you look into that? It happens a lot when I'm working using premiere pro for example.
  • OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    edited May 2017
    HRMN wrote: »
    Hey!
    Since I've updated my bios o this one I've been having lots of bluescreens. Most of them are driver power state failure. Could you look into that? It happens a lot when I'm working using premiere pro for example.

Hello, can you please tell us your order number so we can check your system configuration.
    We had no other report of bluescreens.
    What version of Windows are you using? Have you by any chance updated to Windows 10 Creators edition?
  • HRMN
    HRMN
    Windows 10 and still didn't get the update to the creators edition. The array of blue screens began at the end of march when I updated the bios. I had some before but it kinda escalated after the update. I have no idea why but it happens often when working on PPro and sometimes when rendering depending on the settings I choose.
    Most of the times the programs start to freeze one by one and then, boom, the blue screen.
  • OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    HRMN wrote: »
    Windows 10 and still didn't get the update to the creators edition. The array of blue screens began at the end of march when I updated the bios. I had some before but it kinda escalated after the update. I have no idea why but it happens often when working on PPro and sometimes when rendering depending on the settings I choose.
    Most of the times the programs start to freeze one by one and then, boom, the blue screen.

Please open a ticket in our website.
    Try to attach some pictures of the bluescreens so we can try to find out what is causing this.
    We can also connect to your system and do some tests. We doubt its related to BIOS since no one else reported this.

https://www.obsidian-pc.com/pt/help-desk-how-to
    Clica onde diz "Ir para o Helpdesk"
  • rejit
    rejit
    In order to flash the BIOS I need to "click Check Security to start". Am I supposed to see a check box in the BIOS tab on the Obsidian Tools app with that option? In that case, I'm not seeing anything!

Windows 10 Pro (Creators Update)
    Obisidian Tools version: 1.02.14
    BIOS current: 1.05.03SiO
    BIOS latest: 1.05.09

Thanks in advance.
  • OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC
    rejit wrote: »
    In order to flash the BIOS I need to "click Check Security to start". Am I supposed to see a check box in the BIOS tab on the Obsidian Tools app with that option? In that case, I'm not seeing anything!

Windows 10 Pro (Creators Update)
    Obisidian Tools version: 1.02.14
    BIOS current: 1.05.03SiO
    BIOS latest: 1.05.09

Thanks in advance.

Please use our website chat system so we can update it for you.
  • OBSIDIAN PC
    OBSIDIAN PC

Updated initial post to reflect BIOS update to 1.05.10SiO